HUNT HUNT

Awesome! Loved the plot!

Dude! The action in this is awesome I love it, you're going to make it far with
skills like these!

Experiment_11 Experiment_11

Love the layouts

I loved the Samurai Jack-like backgrounds you did for this, I enjoyed every one of them; especially the red and black city layout.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

:>
Dan Krall has always been one of my most favorite artists

Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

Loved it!

That was a pretty sweet video man!
Although it was hard to understand what you were saying some times, I still enjoyed it none-the-less

That face ripping part was deadly!

Zyn:1 Zyn:1

Very cool

This was very cool, it definately has some great potential. I think you should do more.

I also liked how some of your backgrounds were done, more specifically the cave shots.

The Gunslingers The Gunslingers

It looked alright

You did a good job on the drawing, but some of your animation needs work, for instance:

When you had the split screen between the two opposing characters you squashed them, which made it look more like the two images were fighting for space rather than a showdown between the two characters.

Another problem spot was the "dong"; I could see it before it actually appeared. Here's my suggestion: Make an empty GR and a GR with the "dong" in it and then just before the clock rings swap the graphics and do what you did before. You can even do this with one graphic: On the first frame of the tween ajust the tint of the graphic and then on the last frame make the color normal and the image larger.

One-Man Band: Take One One-Man Band: Take One

You definately have something here

I liked it, the character design was well done in my opinion, but it was really short, almost like it was a teaser for what's to come.
Also you had some popping in your voice recording.

One last thing, I know people think drawing their words instead of typing them is cool, but it looks very sloppy. I bet that if you actually type your words in a cool (but readable) font it wouold improve the quality greatly. (But still keep in mind composition when putting words into a flash)

Zelda: Majora's Mock Zelda: Majora's Mock

The dog ending was awesome!

It was pretty funny, I liked it!

BUT~
Some of the graphics were poorly imported to flash (the majora's mask wasn't cleaned up properly). Also try using some kind of font for your lettering, I found it messy and difficult to read.

Clean those up and I think your golden!

Heroes of the moon: Trail Heroes of the moon: Trail

It's alright

You have some good navigation stuff here, but the 'hit-state' of your buttons needs some major work.

Six Shooter 002 Six Shooter 002

I don't get it

The backgrounds are nice, but I don't understand what you're trying to do here.

psychojester responds:

its a story.

The Dawn Of Man The Dawn Of Man

Awesome caveman design

Very funny! I love your caveman character design. I think you should tweak it a little bit more and really get them lookin good.

Watch out for those rouge strokes like the ones you had outside the boulder. The 'Also Sprach Zarathustra' excerpt was good, but the gun shots killed it, they just didn't fit.

Anyway back to the cavemen, love 'em! I really think you should try something more with them.